How can I cope with fibromyalgia?

Successful ways to cope with fibromyalgia exist. One important tool is a daily pain journal where you record your pain symptoms. You can also write down the location of the pain and the intensity on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the worst). Take this notebook with you to your doctor's appointment. Reviewing this information together will allow your doctor to prescribe the most effective treatment, including medications, moist heat applications, exercises, and complementary therapies such as massage that may help your symptoms improve. 

Continue Learning about Living With Fibromyalgia

To Cope With Fatigue, Give Into It
To Cope With Fatigue, Give Into It
Hate Breaking a Sweat? Try Swimming
Hate Breaking a Sweat? Try Swimming
Why Are Antidepressants Sometimes Prescribed to Treat Fibromyalgia?
What Does My Family Need to Know About My Fibromyalgia Treatment?