What causes pain associated with fibromyalgia?

It is possible that your pain would become worse or better depending on the changing seasons. Pain associated with fibromyalgia is thought to have stress-related causes in some patients. The changing weather can contribute to the stress level on the body, affecting your pain. It would be good to address this concern with your physician. There are other medications available to treat the pain associated with fibromyalgia. You can also ask your doctor about non-medication therapy - some patients find benefit from water based physical therapy (aqua therapy) and other types of physical therapy. Your physician can review your medical history to see if any could benefit you.

Continue Learning about Fibromyalgia Causes

What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
Is Fibromyalgia Genetic?
Is Fibromyalgia Genetic?
How Can I Relieve Chronic Pain from Conditions Like Fibromyalgia?
Why Are Antidepressants Sometimes Prescribed to Treat Fibromyalgia?