What is the role of Vitamin B6 in fetal development?

Low levels of vitamin B6 are associated with a delay in the development of the baby's nervous system. Plus, low levels are also linked to problems for Mom (like morning sickness, preeclampsia, and complications during delivery).
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Fetal Development Basics & Pregnancy

At what point in my pregnancy do I start counting my baby's kicks?
Count the KicksCount the Kicks
Typically you start monitoring fetal movements during the third trimester of your pregnancy, or at 2...
What is an embryo?
An embryo is the medical term used for a developing baby from the moment the fertilized egg implants...
How does the mother boost the fetus's immune system?
A baby's immune system isn't fully developed before birth, so it needs a hand. That hand comes from ...
Could my baby's brain be damaged by pollution exposure in the womb?
Mother Nature NetworkMother Nature Network
Yes, your baby’s brain could be damaged by pollution in the womb. Two new studies published recently...