Why are twin births becoming more common?

Michele Borba
The twin birth rate in the U.S. has more than doubled over the last decades. Reasons for the increase include more women delaying having a family until over 30 (and for some reason, moms in their 30s are more likely to have twins than younger or older women) as well as the rise in fertility drugs and treatment.
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot...

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Male Postpartum Depression is Real
Male Postpartum Depression is Real
Michael Keaton, in the 1983 film Mr. Mom, put a new face on the stay-at-home dad who wades into the responsibility—and let’s face it, the down-right v...
How Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum Treated?
How Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum Treated?
Is It Safe to Drink Green Tea During Pregnancy?
How Can I Deal with Lack of Sex Drive While I'm Pregnant?