When can twins be delivered vaginally?

Twins can be delivered vaginally if their gestation period is longer than 32 weeks, if the baby closest to the cervix is larger than the other and his head is down, and if there's no sign of fetal distress, especially in the second twin.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Where can I look for an obstetrician-gynecologist (OBGYN)?
St. David’s HealthCareSt. David’s HealthCare
To look for an obstetrician-gynecologist (OBGYN), internet sites that provide basic information on d...
What is the amniotic sac?
The amniotic sac is filled with fluid that is released when a baby is ready to be born. Watch this ...
What is hypnobirthing?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Hypnobirthing is a specific method of hypnosis and awareness practice for birth. Many proponents cit...
What is the centering pregnancy model?
Some doctors and certified nurse-midwives follow a model for group prenatal visits called Centering ...