When can twins be delivered vaginally?

Twins can be delivered vaginally if their gestation period is longer than 32 weeks, if the baby closest to the cervix is larger than the other and his head is down, and if there's no sign of fetal distress, especially in the second twin.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

A Healthy Pregnancy Starts Before Conception
The Midas myth is a powerful allegory: A man can turn everything he touches into gold—but will starve to death since he cannot eat gold. The U.S. is o...
What experiences can I go through during pregnancy?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
If you are pregnant, during the coming nine months, you will experience enormous physical and emotio...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
What Should I Avoid During Pregnancy?
What Should I Avoid During Pregnancy?