What steps do women go through before IVF?

Stephen K. Montoya, MD
OBGYN (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
Before going through IVF, a woman can have her OB/GYN perform a number of tests and take her history, says Stephen Montoya, MD, an OB/GYN at Sunrise Hospital. In this video he describes this process.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Sounding the Alarm On Keepsake Ultrasounds
Everyone has a favorite keepsake stashed in a drawer somewhere -- a withered corsage from the prom, a yellowing newspaper write-up of the first high-s...
How can I feel intimate with my partner after childbirth?
Missey Moe-CookMissey Moe-Cook
Having the perineal tissues tear during childbirth happens quite often. There are ways to avoid a te...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
When Is the Proper Time to Tell Your Child They Have a Sibling On the Way?