A multiple pregnancy simply means you are carrying more than one baby. This most often is twins although with so many couples now seeking help with fertility it can mean triplets or even quadruplets or more. Anytime there is more than one baby in the uterus the pregnancy can be more complicated and high risk as multiples often come early.
- 1st Trimester Of Pregnancy
- 2nd Trimester Of Pregnancy
- 3rd Trimester Of Pregnancy
- Choosing A Practitioner & Pregnancy
- Conception Achieved (Pregnancy)
- Fetal Development Basics & Pregnancy
- Health & Pregnancy
- Labor, Delivery & Post Period Of Pregnancy
- Morning Sickness & Pregnancy
- Postpartum Depression
- Pregnancy Complications
- Q How are twins formed?
- Q When can twins be delivered vaginally?
- Q If one twin dies before birth, can the other twin survive?
- Q What is twin-to-twin transfusion?
- Q What precautions should I take if I am pregnant with multiples?
- Q How much weight should I gain if I'm carrying twins?