What is the bradley method?

The Bradley Method historically has taught "husband-coached" childbirth as part of a series of twelve classes. Bradley instructors tend to have a strongly held belief in the benefits of unmedicated birth. The roles of good nutrition, advocacy, and confidence in labor are important parts of this philosophy.

Our Bodies, Ourselves: Pregnancy and Birth

ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE WISE DECISIONS ABOUT YOUR PREGNANCY AND THE BIRTH OF YOUR CHILD -- FROM THE EDITORS OF THE CLASSIC "BIBLE OF WOMEN'S HEALTH" Pregnancy and birth are as ordinary...

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

How can pregnancy transform my identity?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Whether you are single or in a committed partnership, over forty or in your teens, rich or poor or m...
Is it normal for a pregnant woman's body temperature to rise?
It is common for a woman’s body temperature to change during pregnancy. During pregnancy the woman's...
Is it better to consult a doctor or a nurse-midwife for my pregnancy?
St. David’s HealthCareSt. David’s HealthCare
It is better to consult a doctor rather than a nurse-midwife for your pregnancy under certain circum...
When Is the Proper Time to Tell Your Child They Have a Sibling On the Way?