What is the bradley method?

The Bradley Method historically has taught "husband-coached" childbirth as part of a series of twelve classes. Bradley instructors tend to have a strongly held belief in the benefits of unmedicated birth. The roles of good nutrition, advocacy, and confidence in labor are important parts of this philosophy.

Our Bodies, Ourselves: Pregnancy and Birth

ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE WISE DECISIONS ABOUT YOUR PREGNANCY AND THE BIRTH OF YOUR CHILD -- FROM THE EDITORS OF THE CLASSIC "BIBLE OF WOMEN'S HEALTH" Pregnancy and birth are as ordinary...

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Dad’s Health Plays a Key Role in Baby’s Health
In the movie, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Rick Moranis played the part of a Dad who did his kids more harm than good. But in real life, when his wife di...
Is it normal for a pregnant woman's body temperature to rise?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
It is common for a woman’s body temperature to change during pregnancy. During pregnancy the woman's...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
How Can I Deal with Lack of Sex Drive While I'm Pregnant?