What is hypnobirthing?

Hypnobirthing is a specific method of hypnosis and awareness practice for birth. Many proponents cite painless yet conscious (not trancelike) labors, while others are critical of the method, claiming it is not effective.

Our Bodies, Ourselves: Pregnancy and Birth

ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE WISE DECISIONS ABOUT YOUR PREGNANCY AND THE BIRTH OF YOUR CHILD -- FROM THE EDITORS OF THE CLASSIC "BIBLE OF WOMEN'S HEALTH" Pregnancy and birth are as ordinary...

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Flu Shots Are Pregnancy-Approved
Flu Shots Are Pregnancy-Approved
The 2013 Korean movie Flu takes the fear of epidemic infection over the top, but luckily two brave docs risk everything to develop a vaccine. We love ...
What causes an ectopic pregnancy?
An ectopic pregnancy is usually the result of an alteration in the fallopian tube which alters or hi...
Why should I count my baby's kicks during pregnancy?
Count the KicksCount the Kicks
There are various benefits to counting your baby's kicks during pregnancy. Significant changes in yo...
Can Petite Women Safely Give Birth Vaginally?