What is hypnobirthing?

Hypnobirthing is a specific method of hypnosis and awareness practice for birth. Many proponents cite painless yet conscious (not trancelike) labors, while others are critical of the method, claiming it is not effective.

Our Bodies, Ourselves: Pregnancy and Birth

ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE WISE DECISIONS ABOUT YOUR PREGNANCY AND THE BIRTH OF YOUR CHILD -- FROM THE EDITORS OF THE CLASSIC "BIBLE OF WOMEN'S HEALTH" Pregnancy and birth are as ordinary...

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Treating the 6 Worst Skin Problems During Pregnancy
Anyone who’s been pregnant knows that it’s one of the conundrums of pregnancy -- you have sudden changes to your skin (could be multiple, occasional, ...
What do I do if I have leg pain after having a baby?
It could mean a change in blood pressure, as well as the formation of a blood clot in your leg. Your...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
How Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum Treated?
How Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum Treated?