Is it harder to lose weight after a C-section?

It is always hard to lose weight, regardless of how you gained it. Weight loss has a few components to it: mental, genetic, and environmental. But the largest parts are environmental and mental.

Pregnancy and method of delivery do not make weight loss any harder. Weight loss has to do with commitment to a healthy diet and exercise and the balance between these two.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Babies Are Sleeping in Baby Boxes—Here’s Why
Baby boxes, a Finnish tradition that started in the 1930s, are now being used by parents in the United States. But what exactly is a baby box? Dependi...
What should I keep in mind during pregnancy?
Riverside Health SystemRiverside Health System
The following are some of the pregnancy dos:See your doctor regularly. Prenatal care can help keep y...
How is squatting helpful for me during pregnancy?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
One particular exercise that is helpful to pregnant women is squatting. Squatting is the natural pos...
What Really Happens Postpartum? One OBGYN Tells All
What Really Happens Postpartum? One OBGYN Tells AllWhat Really Happens Postpartum? One OBGYN Tells AllWhat Really Happens Postpartum? One OBGYN Tells AllWhat Really Happens Postpartum? One OBGYN Tells All
The changes don't end after giving birth. Here's what to expect in the 4th trimester. The period of time beginning immediately after birth and lasting...