How can I relieve frequent headaches during pregnancy?

Headaches and nausea are the most common complaints in the first few months of pregnancy. Most headache remedies can’t alleviate pregnancy headaches because they are caused by blood-circulation changes. These headaches usually stop after the first half of pregnancy. However, if you notice they are associated with excessive nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, fever, or sensitivity to light, call your doctor.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Just Relax and You'll Get Pregnant: True or False?
If you have fertility issues and you’re trying to conceive, you’ve probably heard the advice “Just relax and you’ll get pregnant.” Not only is this ad...
How can I feel intimate with my partner after childbirth?
Missey Moe-CookMissey Moe-Cook
Having the perineal tissues tear during childbirth happens quite often. There are ways to avoid a te...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
What Should I Avoid During Pregnancy?
What Should I Avoid During Pregnancy?