How does a pregnancy affect my back?

Pregnancy can strain your back as your baby grows. Watch as Dr. Oz discusses how a growing baby can affect your spine and posture in this video.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Pregnant? Why You Should Avoid Phthalates
If you’re pregnant or thinking about being pregnant staying away from phthalates (used to make plastics pliable) may be best for your future child’s n...
What can I do to work out after giving birth?
Mary ChappellMary Chappell
After vaginal delivery you can start out by walking and working out as soon as you feel like it (for...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
Can Petite Women Safely Give Birth Vaginally?