How do I control asthma during pregnancy?

It's very important for asthma to be under control in pregnancy, because if the patient is not getting enough oxygen, then the baby is not getting enough oxygen as well. There are risks to babies of moms who do have asthma and who do not control their asthma well, such as growth restrictions and preterm labor. It is really important that a woman gets her asthma under control. Prior to pregnancy would be preferable.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

One More Reason to Be Healthy During Pregnancy
There’s a tabloid term - pregorexia – that describes a mother-to-be on a starvation diet. Nicole Kidman (2 kids) and Victoria Beckham (4 kids) are oft...
When Is the Proper Time to Tell Your Child They Have a Sibling On the Way?
Can I Drink Alcohol During Pregnancy?
Can I Drink Alcohol During Pregnancy?
What Is the Centering Pregnancy Model?
What Is the Centering Pregnancy Model?