How do I cleanse my skin during pregnancy?

It's important to recognize that your skin can undergo certain changes during pregnancy, so you may want to alter your usual cleansing routine. For instance, many women notice that their skin begins to feel itchy during pregnancy. That's normal and nothing to worry about. Switching to an unscented non-soap body cleanser may help to relieve the itchiness. If you have concerns about other changes in your skin during pregnancy, consult a dermatologist. 

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Pot While Pregnant Harms Baby
Pot While Pregnant Harms Baby
Up In Smoke (Cheech and Chong, 1978) may have floated the hazy notion that smoking marijuana was harmless fun, but new research shows a woman’s chance...
Why do my feet get bigger during pregnancy?
Dr. Stephen E. Clark, DODr. Stephen E. Clark, DO
Swelling in the feet and legs is very common during pregnancy, and it occurs for a number of reasons...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
What Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum?
What Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum?