What can I do to heal my rectus or abdominal muscles after childbirth?

Diastasis recti -- abdominal or rectus muscles that are not fully healed after childbirth -- is a common condition. Learn more about this condition by watching this video with Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Just Relax and You'll Get Pregnant: True or False?
If you have fertility issues and you’re trying to conceive, you’ve probably heard the advice “Just relax and you’ll get pregnant.” Not only is this ad...
What are "Pregnancy Category C" medications?
Deborah Raines, MSNDeborah Raines, MSN
The FDA has created guidelines for drug companies to follow in regards to labeling medications and t...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
How Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum Treated?
How Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum Treated?