How can I have better orgasms after childbirth?

Hilda Y. Hutcherson, MD
OBGYN (Obstetrics & Gynecology)

Revisit birthing lessons after childbirth. Remember all that deep breathing you learned during childbirth classes? It’s not just beneficial for labor. Deep belly breaths will help you relax and focus on pleasure, and may even result in bigger, better orgasms.

The Good in Bed Guide to Sex and the Baby Years

Available at a substantial discount for a limited time only, thanks to support from K-Y(R) Brand!Once you get down to the business of baby-making, the advice will pour in: books, magazines, in-laws,...

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

6 Surprises in the First Trimester
6 Surprises in the First Trimester
This past spring, as the only physician in the ER, I delivered a family’s healthy, beautiful baby right there in the critical care room. I’ve spent th...
My Advice to Jessica Simpson on Pregnancy Weight Gain
Hello, my name is Nicole, and I’m a recovering over-indulger. (Everyone say, “Hi Nicole!”) I’m also pregnant with my second child. When I found out I ...
9 Ways to Reduce the Risk of Birth Defects
9 Ways to Reduce the Risk of Birth Defects9 Ways to Reduce the Risk of Birth Defects9 Ways to Reduce the Risk of Birth Defects9 Ways to Reduce the Risk of Birth Defects
Although not all defects can be avoided, there are some preventive steps you can take. Birth defects are health conditions that are present at birth....
Can Petite Women Safely Give Birth Vaginally?