Is it normal for my feet to get larger after giving birth?

Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about giving birth.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

What You Can (and Can’t) Eat During Pregnancy
Two years ago, I was working overnights in the ER, drinking grande lattes and enjoying a multi-course sushi dinner for a friend’s bachelorette … two n...
If my pregnancy bump is wide, am I having a girl?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
This pregnancy myth is about as accurate as those that try to predict a baby's gender based on what ...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
How Can I Deal with Lack of Sex Drive While I'm Pregnant?