As other experts have stated, it is safe to have sex with prolapse. It is important to first empty the bladder and bowels before intercourse because sometimes leakage can occur when the vagina is put back in place.
- Q How can I tell if I have pelvic prolapse?
- Q Is there a cure for pelvic organ prolapse?
- Q How can lifestyle changes help improve pelvic organ prolapse?
- Q How do I manage my pelvic organ prolapse on a daily basis?
- Q Is a prolapsed vagina a type of pelvic organ prolapse?
- Q How do other illnesses affect pelvic organ prolapse?