As other experts have stated, it is safe to have sex with prolapse. It is important to first empty the bladder and bowels before intercourse because sometimes leakage can occur when the vagina is put back in place.
- Q How do incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse affect a woman’s sexuality?
- Q Is a prolapsed vagina a type of pelvic organ prolapse?
- Q How can I tell if I have pelvic prolapse?
- Q How can lifestyle changes help improve pelvic organ prolapse?
- Q What are the different types of pelvic organ prolapse?
- Q How does pelvic organ prolapse affect the body?