Why should we unconditionally love everyone?

Jacob Teitelbaum
Integrative Medicine

We should unconditionally love everyone because if God created everything, then everything must be part of God.  Since God is incredibly loving, and everything is part of God, I presume that God loves us all.  If God loves us all, then it must be okay for me to unconditionally love us all, as well.

Three Steps to Happiness! Healing Through Joy

Happiness is our natural state of being. It is who we are. This happiness is obvious when you look at little children before they take on society’s beliefs. Their natural state is to feel all of...

Continue Learning about Feelings & Emotions in Relationships

Laughter and Love
Laughter and Love
“When you’re laughing, when you’re laughing, the sun comes shining through” are lyrics to the song When You’re Smiling, immortalized by Louis Armstron...
How can I become fearless in my relationships?
Arianna HuffingtonArianna Huffington
You can’t be in a fearless, fulfilling relationship and be looking over your shoulder for approval a...
Why is touching an important part of a relationship?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
When couples have difficulties that lead to an avoidance of sex, there is often also an avoidance of...
The Ingredients of a Healthy and Long-Lasting Relationship