What habits help make couples happy?

The happiest couples do something other couples often don't: They're kind to each other. It's not about nightly back rubs and offers to do the dishes, either (although those never hurt). Happy partners simply don't get mean or nasty with each other, even during arguments. Happy couples treat each other like best friends. They're nice to each other across the board. That's what builds loving feelings.

Continue Learning about Feelings & Emotions in Relationships

Laughter and Love
Laughter and Love
“When you’re laughing, when you’re laughing, the sun comes shining through” are lyrics to the song When You’re Smiling, immortalized by Louis Armstron...
What is the role of optimism in marriage?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
The institution of marriage is based on optimism. I believe the definition of marriage should includ...
What are some tips to make my relationship healthier?
Raychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPCRaychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPC
Wanting a healthier relationship?Have you let life's chaos separate you from the one you really care...
The First Thing Every Couple Should Do
The First Thing Every Couple Should Do