How can I move higher in life?

Lisa Oz
Health Education

Ultimately, what we seek with each other is connection - not at the base ego level where we spend most of our time, but in that core space, which makes us human. This type of union always seeks the higher good; it lives in Christ's second commandment to love our neighbor as ourselves. There's a Sanskrit word Mehmet and I learned in yoga class that embodies this ideal of living in a relationship within a single word. Namaste means "the divine in me honors the divine in you." It is a recognition of the sacred, both within ourselves and others. It implies that we are equals; we are from God; and we are here to love one another. Namaste, my friend. Namaste.

Continue Learning about Feelings & Emotions in Relationships

Could a Toxic Friendship Actually Shorten Your Life?
Good friends boost your confidence, listen when you need to vent and act as human shields when life throws you curveballs. The stress buffer that frie...
What are some tips to make my relationship healthier?
Raychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPCRaychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPC
Wanting a healthier relationship?Have you let life's chaos separate you from the one you really care...
How can I shift my sense of identity from exterior to interior?
Dr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhDDr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhD
Some individuals participate in activity for the sheer fun, pleasure and enjoyment of it. They are m...
Have You Had an "Aha" Moment in Your Social Media Research?