Are certain age groups or ethic groups more jealous?

There does not appear to be a difference in jealousy based on age or ethnicity. It is hard to study age groups because scientists would need to interview the exact same group of people, at different ages, and even if that could occur the information would be outdated because cultural variations from decade to decade.

It also is difficult to make sweeping generalizations about differences in jealousy among ethnic groups because of cultural variations between countries.

Continue Learning about Feelings & Emotions in Relationships

Laughter and Love
Laughter and Love
“When you’re laughing, when you’re laughing, the sun comes shining through” are lyrics to the song When You’re Smiling, immortalized by Louis Armstron...
Who do we ask for directions regarding seeking love and approval?
Jacob TeitelbaumJacob Teitelbaum
We asked for directions when seeking for love, approval, and God.  We were children - new here.  Wha...
How does my body change when I'm in love?
We've all heard the cliché ways to describe being in love: Butterflies in the stomach, goo-goo-ga-ga...
Did Friends Influence Your Health BeforeSocial Media?