What are the types of unsaturated fats?

The types of unsaturated fats are: the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are found in nuts, fish, and vegetable and fruit oils. These fats are naturally "unsaturated" because they do not contain the maximum number of hydrogen atoms, and usually remain liquid at room temperature. The prefixes "poly" and "mono" refer to the number of the unsaturated hydrogen bonds.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Fats

How Can Eating Fat Help Me Lose Weight?
How Can Eating Fat Help Me Lose Weight?
Avoid These Bad Fats for a Better Mood
Avoid These Bad Fats for a Better Mood
What Are the Best Ways to Use Red Palm Oil?
What Types of Fats Should I Choose for a Healthy Diet?