What are good sources of essential fatty acids?

Margaret Floyd
Good sources of essential fatty acids include:

Omega-3
  • Oily fishes such as salmon, sardines, and anchovies
  • Flaxseed oil
  • Walnuts
  • Hemp seeds and hemp seed oil
  • Pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil
  • Grass-fed beef
Omega-6
  • Sesame oil
  • Peanut oil
  • Borage oil
  • Black currant seed oil
  • Evening primrose oil
Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You

Eat Naked with Margaret Floyd for a Sexier You Are you fed up with counting calories? Confused by all the diet hype? Want to eat delicious, real food and look and feel great? Leading...

Continue Learning about Fats

All About YOU: Getting More Better-for-You Fats
Corn oil, margarine, steak . . . if these items make a regular appearance in your diet, you may need more "3s." That's omega-3s—found in foods like f...
What are the benefits of eating fat?
Mental Fitness, Inc.Mental Fitness, Inc.
Fats are our slow release energy source. They actually last 3 -4 hours before they are used up. It i...
The Best (and Worst) Fats for Your Body
The Best (and Worst) Fats for Your BodyThe Best (and Worst) Fats for Your BodyThe Best (and Worst) Fats for Your BodyThe Best (and Worst) Fats for Your Body
Protect your heart health—and much more—by choosing the right fatty foods.
Why Should My Child Eat Healthy Fats?
Why Should My Child Eat Healthy Fats?