What should I know about odd omega fatty acids 3, 5, 7 and 9?

The odd omega fatty acids 3, 5, 7 and 9 are all healthy for you! Watch internal medicine specialist Michael Roizen, MD, explain the amazing benefits of these important nutrients, and the various foods you should include in your diet to get them.

Continue Learning about Fats

Good and Bad Fats: The Ultimate Guide
Good and Bad Fats: The Ultimate Guide
Remember when any fat was bad fat? When the only difference between a croissant and a Krispy Kreme was snob appeal? Now that (happily) science has fou...
How can olive oil help my stomach?
Olive oil -- the unsaturated fat that's great for your heart -- is making headlines again. But this ...
What is the role of prostaglandins in my body?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Prostaglandins carry out many important tasks in the body, including the regulation of:Allergic resp...
How Can Eating Fat Help Me Lose Weight?
How Can Eating Fat Help Me Lose Weight?