What should I avoid while taking olestra?

Until you know how you will react to olestra, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery. When you eat a product with olestra, you may need to take an A, D, E, or K supplement to ensure that you are getting the proper amounts of these vitamins. Before taking this or any other weight loss product you should talk to your doctor about potential risks.

Continue Learning about Fats

Your Superpower Nose Can Sniff out Fat
Your Superpower Nose Can Sniff out Fat
Superman and Spiderman use their super-powers for good to aid seemingly helpless humans in their time of need. But believe it or not you have what you...
What types of fat are found in oil?
All oils contain three kinds of fat -- saturated, polyunsaturated, and monounsaturated-but in va...
How can I consume less fat?
Enas ShakkourEnas Shakkour
When cooking, spray your pan instead of using oils and butters. Do not add mayonnaise to your san...
Am I Burning Calories When I Shiver?
Am I Burning Calories When I Shiver?