Just remember one thing: excess calories make you fat. Your daily calories can contain anywhere between 15-30% fat as long as the majority comes from polyunsaturated fats, which contribute to your health. Avoid saturated fats, which primarily come from animal sources as much as possible. Our Sharecare Fitness Application under the Coach tab contains a selection of ideal diets. Click here to get started: http://www.sharecare.com/home/coach
- Q How does limiting unhealthy fat from my diet affect aging?
- Q Is it true that dietary fat is bad for me?
- Q How can I know how much fat I am eating?
- Q Is having fat in my diet essential for a healthy body?
- Q What is the recommended daily fat intake?
- Q What are the benefits of dietary fat?