Just remember one thing: excess calories make you fat. Your daily calories can contain anywhere between 15-30% fat as long as the majority comes from polyunsaturated fats, which contribute to your health. Avoid saturated fats, which primarily come from animal sources as much as possible. Our Sharecare Fitness Application under the Coach tab contains a selection of ideal diets. Click here to get started: http://www.sharecare.com/home/coach
- Q Is olive oil good for my health?
- Q What symptoms are associated with deficiency in essential fatty acid?
- Q Is having a good amount of fat in my diet good or bad?
- Q What type of oil is best for my diet?
- Q What is the difference between good and bad dietary fat?
- Q What are health risks of eating too much fat?