Just remember one thing: excess calories make you fat. Your daily calories can contain anywhere between 15-30% fat as long as the majority comes from polyunsaturated fats, which contribute to your health. Avoid saturated fats, which primarily come from animal sources as much as possible. Our Sharecare Fitness Application under the Coach tab contains a selection of ideal diets. Click here to get started: http://www.sharecare.com/home/coach
- Q What are good sources of odd omega fatty acids 3, 5, 7 and 9?
- Q Why does the body need body fat?
- Q Is dietary fat really bad for us?
- Q How does limiting unhealthy fat from my diet affect aging?
- Q What kind of visceral fat in my body can be harmful?
- Q What are omega-9 fatty acids?