How can eating fat help me lose weight?

Dr. Mark Hyman, MD
Family Medicine
Eating healthy fats can help you lose weight, because fat shuts off our hunger hormone and speeds up our metabolism. In this video, functional medicine expert Mark Hyman, MD, explains why eating the right fats can actually help you lose weight.

Continue Learning about Fats and Weight Loss

Lose Weight by Adding the Right Fat
Lose Weight by Adding the Right Fat
Former San Diego Charger’s lineman Nick Hardwick retired from the National Football League and from his daily 5,000-plus calorie diet that included sa...
How much fat can I include in my diet?
Janis Jibrin, MS, RDJanis Jibrin, MS, RD
Fortunately, the bad old days of ultra low fat diets are well behind us, and the healthy range of fa...
Are there good fats that I should add to my weight loss diet?
Laura Motosko, MSEd, RDLaura Motosko, MSEd, RD
Healthy fats to include in your weight loss diet are mono and poly unsaturated fatty acids. It is es...
How Does the Vanquish Fat Reduction Device Work to Melt Body Fat?