How do I manage my fasting on a daily basis?

Any kind of fasting regimen should be monitored by a doctor since serious complications can arise. With the approval of your doctor, you can manage fasting by making sure that you stay hydrated with water, tea, or broth. Watch for any symptoms of hypoglycemia like shaky hands or severe dizziness. Make sure that you also make time for many naps and times of rest during your fasting period, as much of your energy will be depleted.

Continue Learning about Fasting

Does fasting affect children differently than adults?
Usually, fasting is not recommended for children. Children are more vulnerable when fasting beca...
Should I talk to my doctor about fasting?
Before you begin any fasting regimen for weight loss, you should speak with your doctor. Fasting is ...
The Do's and Dont's of Intermittent Fasting
The Do's and Dont's of Intermittent FastingThe Do's and Dont's of Intermittent FastingThe Do's and Dont's of Intermittent FastingThe Do's and Dont's of Intermittent Fasting
Is intermittent fasting right for you?
What Are the Possible Benefits of Fasting?