How can I help care for someone with fallopian tube cancer?

As a caregiver for someone with fallopian tube cancer, you are an important source of information for doctors and other health care providers. You may wish to record a list of your loved one's allergies and medications. When you are in the hospital with your loved one, learn the names of the physicians involved in their care. Be supportive of your loved one and help them cope through the trauma and emotional impact of their cancer experience.

Continue Learning about Fallopian Tube Cancer

Are there different types of fallopian tube cancer?
There are a few different types of fallopian tube cancer. These are defined by the histology, or the...
What should I do if my CA-125 level increases?
Jean A. Hurteau, MDJean A. Hurteau, MD
A rising CA-125 can be the first sign of relapse in patients with ovarian cancer.  A European st...
What are the stages of fallopian cancer?
Stage 0 fallopian cancer, referred to as carcinoma in situ, which means that the tumor has not sprea...
Is fallopian tube cancer a common gynecological cancer?
Ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, uterine cancer, and cervical cancer are all gynecological can...