How can I prepare for my facelift surgery?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
First, find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in facelifts. Review hundreds if not thousands of the doctors photographs of their work. Bring your checklist of questions with you during your consultation. Make sure to stay off blood thinner for at least 2 weeks prior to surgery, review consent forms in detail, check results of history, physical and laboratories prior to the surgery. Get the name of the anesthesiologist in advance and speak to him or her prior to the surgery about type of anesthesia being performed and any past problems.

Continue Learning about Facelift Or Necklift

Will insurance cover any part of facelift costs?
Erik A. Hoy, MDErik A. Hoy, MD
A facelift is considered a cosmetic procedure, and as such, is not typically covered by most health ...
What are effective face-lift techniques?
What are effective face-lift techniques? When critical plastic surgeons analyze the different face-l...
How Can I Look Younger Without a Facelift?
What is a mid-facelift?
What is a mid-facelift?