What are my options if I am unhappy with my facelift results?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery

It is vital that you allow enough healing time after the surgery for swelling and edema to resolve before final judgment. Once the swelling and bruising resolves, it is vital that you discuss your concerns rationally with the plastic surgeon. Makes note prior to the post-operative visit of all concerns. Remember, it may take up to a year to see the final results of eyelid and facelift surgery. If you believe that there is a problem that hasn't been reasonably answered by your doctor, seek a second, if not third opinion but other Board-Certified Plastic surgeons. 

Continue Learning about Facelift Or Necklift

Who is a good candidate for a mid-facelift?
How Effective Are Noninvasive Face-Lifts?
Who is a good candidate for facelift surgery?
What is a mid-facelift?
What is a mid-facelift?