Will it be obvious that I've had a facelift?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
A good facelift should NOT be obvious! As board-certified plastic surgeons, we aim in creating natural results that make a patient look rested, and more youthful. The tightened skin look is Never the intended result. Conservative undermining of the face and neck must be performed! We have all seen the scary and horrible results of celebrities with pulled and overdrawn faces. 

Continue Learning about Facelift Or Necklift

What can I expect in terms of recovery time from facelift surgery?
Sarmela Sunder, MDSarmela Sunder, MD
When I think about recovery time following surgery, I think of the time that is required until the p...
How long does a neck lift last?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
In general a well performed neck lift will last ten to fifteen years. An extensive neck lift involve...
How Effective Are Noninvasive Face-Lifts?
Who is a good candidate for a mid-facelift?