Why should I get new frames when my eye prescription changes?

David Pollock
Cosmetology
As our eyes change and our prescription glasses need changing, so does the style of frames. Updating your current frames creates a more current, up-to-date look.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

A Smart Diet for Healthy Eyes
A Smart Diet for Healthy Eyes
A low-glycemic-index diet has long been touted as a way to avoid blood sugar problems. But it seems this approach to eating may help keep your eyes in...
How common are eye and vision problems in older adults?
Laura C. Fine, MDLaura C. Fine, MD
Serious age-related eye problems can cause vision loss or visual distortion that glasses can't fix. ...
Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?
Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?
When it comes to nourishing your vision, a good diet trumps dietary supplements–for most of us.
Can Eyes Be Transplanted?
Can Eyes Be Transplanted?