There are multiple possible reasons for red eye. Possible causes include, but are not limited to: infection, allergy, irritation, bacterial hypersensitivity, eyelid disorders, inflammatory problems, contact lens problems, dryness and even tumors. Your best bet is to schedule an appointment with your local ophthalmologist/EyeMD.
- Q How do humans see?
- Q What causes our eyes to blink?
- Q What are the three different types of tears found in our eyes?
- Q How can I treat my watery eyes?
- Q How can corneal thickness affect the accuracy of my eye-pressure reading?
- Q Does playing wind instruments increase eye pressure?