There are multiple possible reasons for red eye. Possible causes include, but are not limited to: infection, allergy, irritation, bacterial hypersensitivity, eyelid disorders, inflammatory problems, contact lens problems, dryness and even tumors. Your best bet is to schedule an appointment with your local ophthalmologist/EyeMD.
- Q What causes my baby to wake up with crusted eyelids?
- Q How do the eyes work together?
- Q Does playing wind instruments increase eye pressure?
- Q How do your eyes actually see?
- Q How does the eye work?
- Q Why does air come out of a tear duct when I blow my nose?