Why does my eye get red so easily?

There are multiple possible reasons for red eye. Possible causes include, but are not limited to: infection, allergy, irritation, bacterial hypersensitivity, eyelid disorders, inflammatory problems, contact lens problems, dryness and even tumors. Your best bet is to schedule an appointment with your local ophthalmologist/EyeMD.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

How to Avoid the Sting of Dry Eyes
How to Avoid the Sting of Dry Eyes
When Walt Disney decided to follow the original storyline in Bambi and keep the scene in which the fawn’s mother is killed by a hunter, he took a lot ...
How can I prevent infections caused by contact lenses?
You can prevent infections caused by contact lenses by cleaning your contacts as recommended. This m...
10 Simple Sight-Saving Tips
10 Simple Sight-Saving Tips10 Simple Sight-Saving Tips10 Simple Sight-Saving Tips10 Simple Sight-Saving Tips
Take a look at 10 sight-saving tips to protect your vision and boost your eye health.
Advances in Cataract Surgery and the Future of Eye Care