There are multiple possible reasons for red eye. Possible causes include, but are not limited to: infection, allergy, irritation, bacterial hypersensitivity, eyelid disorders, inflammatory problems, contact lens problems, dryness and even tumors. Your best bet is to schedule an appointment with your local ophthalmologist/EyeMD.
- Q How can corneal thickness affect the accuracy of my eye-pressure reading?
- Q Do changes in barometric pressure affect eye pressure?
- Q Can I see clearly without a lens?
- Q How is the eye protected?
- Q What causes watery eyes in older adults?
- Q How do eyes adjust to different distances?