When should I call my doctor after laser treatment for a retinal tear?

After laser treatment for retinal tear, you should be vigilant of any changes in your current floaters or wisps. If there is any change in their character, number or frequency, those would be reasons to seek immediate help. If you note any increase in flashes or a curtain over part of your vision, also seek immediate help.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Are Your Contact Lenses Swimming in Bacteria?
Contact lenses are so popular, even grade-school children with fuzzy vision are skipping the specs and choosing contacts. The trend makes it easy to f...
What are puffy eyes?
Many women complain about puffy eyes. Under-eye bags can be short-term or long-term. The short-term ...
5 Best Foods for Your Eyes
5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes
Swap your carrots for these eye-friendly foods.
Where Is the Medical Community on the Treatment of Macular Degeneration?