What should I do if suddenly can't focus my eyes?

Any time there are sudden changes in your vision that are unexplainable, you should see your eye doctor to have your eyes checked and to rule out potentially blinding eye diseases.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

How to Set Your Sights on Preventing Dry Eyes
Didn't shed a tear for the breakup of Heidi Klum and Seal? Couldn't get teary-eyed when Bambi’s . . . OK, that's not fair. If your eyes stay dry when ...
6 Contact Lens Mistakes You’re Probably Making—And How to Fix Them
6 Contact Lens Mistakes You’re Probably Making—And How to Fix Them6 Contact Lens Mistakes You’re Probably Making—And How to Fix Them6 Contact Lens Mistakes You’re Probably Making—And How to Fix Them6 Contact Lens Mistakes You’re Probably Making—And How to Fix Them
Poor contact lens hygiene can lead to a serious eye infection called keratitis. An estimated 40 million adults in the United States wear contact lense...
10 Things Your Vision Reveals About Your Health
10 Things Your Vision Reveals About Your Health10 Things Your Vision Reveals About Your Health10 Things Your Vision Reveals About Your Health10 Things Your Vision Reveals About Your Health
Changes in your vision may be signs of other medical conditions. When your doc peers into your eyes, what is she looking for? All kinds of things, as ...
How Does the Big Data Concept Impact Ophthalmology?