What is the iris?

The iris of the eye may be blue, green, brown, or gray in color. This pretty part of your eye is muscular in nature. The iris expands and contracts to change the size of your pupil and allow in varying amounts of light.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Worst Case Scenario: I Slept in My Contact Lenses
It’s hard enough to brush your teeth, floss and wash your face before plopping under the covers. But if you’re one of the 41 million people in the US ...
What are symptoms of an eye injury?
The symptoms of an eye injury include tearing, pain, vision changes (double vision and blurry vision...
5 Best Foods for Your Eyes
5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes
Swap your carrots for these eye-friendly foods.
What Is Diabetic Eye Disease?
What Is Diabetic Eye Disease?