What is the conjunctiva?

Notice how your eyeballs move so smoothly inside your lids? You can thank your conjunctiva for this. The conjunctiva is a super thin, moist membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids as well as the whites of your eyes.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Blinding New Worries About Laser Toys
Blinding New Worries About Laser Toys
If your children are young Jedi in training and love to battle the Force with laser-driven light weapons, here’s something you need to know. More kids...
7 Vision Problems You Shouldn't Ignore
7 Vision Problems You Shouldn't Ignore7 Vision Problems You Shouldn't Ignore7 Vision Problems You Shouldn't Ignore7 Vision Problems You Shouldn't Ignore
Keep your eyes healthy and watch out for these common vision problems. So much of what we experience, learn and enjoy in life we owe to the gift of si...
Why Do I Get Pink Eye a Lot?
Why Do I Get Pink Eye a Lot?
How Long Does It Take for Symptoms of Pink Eye to Appear?