If you experience symptoms such as flashing lights, decreased vision, a view of a curtain coming over your eye, or any other abnormal symptoms occur you should seek immediate consultation with your eye doctor.
- Q Why does vision worsen as we age?
- Q What should I do if suddenly can't focus my eyes?
- Q In the animal world, how does the vision of hunters and predators differ?
- Q What does it mean to have 20/20 vision?
- Q What causes flashing or streaking lights in the eye?
- Q Does aging cause poor night vision?