If you experience symptoms such as flashing lights, decreased vision, a view of a curtain coming over your eye, or any other abnormal symptoms occur you should seek immediate consultation with your eye doctor.
- Q What is peripheral vision?
- Q Why should I get new frames when my eye prescription changes?
- Q What can I do if my vision is blurry from keeping my contacts in overnight?
- Q Why might I have fuzzy vision after getting implanted lenses?
- Q What does it mean if my vision gets worse?
- Q What does it mean if I experience sudden vision loss?