If you experience symptoms such as flashing lights, decreased vision, a view of a curtain coming over your eye, or any other abnormal symptoms occur you should seek immediate consultation with your eye doctor.
- Q Can people with no capsular bag behind the lenses regain vision?
- Q Why might I have fuzzy vision after getting implanted lenses?
- Q Does aging cause poor night vision?
- Q Should I be worried if my peripheral vision is slightly blurry?
- Q How does the eye perceive light?
- Q What causes acquired vision loss?