If you experience symptoms such as flashing lights, decreased vision, a view of a curtain coming over your eye, or any other abnormal symptoms occur you should seek immediate consultation with your eye doctor.
- Q What should I do if suddenly can't focus my eyes?
- Q Why does vision worsen as we age?
- Q Why do I sometimes get bright wavy lines in my vision?
- Q Should I be worried if my peripheral vision is slightly blurry?
- Q What does it mean if my vision gets worse?
- Q What does it mean if I experience sudden vision loss?