If you experience symptoms such as flashing lights, decreased vision, a view of a curtain coming over your eye, or any other abnormal symptoms occur you should seek immediate consultation with your eye doctor.
- Q Why might I have fuzzy vision after getting implanted lenses?
- Q What should I do if suddenly can't focus my eyes?
- Q What are the different types of vision?
- Q What are the major causes of vision loss?
- Q How does race affect age-related changes in eyesight?
- Q Why do I have trouble seeing at night?