What might cause chronic, thick eye discharge?

There are many causes of such a problem, such as allergy, dry eye, and chronic irritation. I urge you to see your ophthalmologist to get to get to the bottom of this problem.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Birth Control Pills May Up a Woman’s Glaucoma Risk
If you’re one of the millions of women who’ve used birth control pills over the years, you may want to book an eye exam. Research suggests that using ...
What causes my eyes to water?
Several things can make your eyes water. Watery eyes can be a sign of dehydration: Because your body...
10 Things Your Vision Reveals About Your Health
10 Things Your Vision Reveals About Your Health10 Things Your Vision Reveals About Your Health10 Things Your Vision Reveals About Your Health10 Things Your Vision Reveals About Your Health
Changes in your vision may be signs of other medical conditions.
Where Is the Medical Community on the Treatment of Macular Degeneration?