What are the symptoms of corneal erosion?

Symptoms are similar to those of a corneal abrasion:

• The feeling of something in your eye
  • Pain and soreness of the eye
  • Redness of the eye
  • Sensitivity to light
  • Tearing
  • Blurred vision

These symptoms are often noted upon waking and tend to reoccur.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

7 Foods for Healthy Eyes
7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes
For brighter eyes and clearer vision, these foods can help. Cooked kale, spinach, collards and turnip greens (along with broccoli and eggs) are cramm...
10 Simple Sight-Saving Tips
10 Simple Sight-Saving Tips10 Simple Sight-Saving Tips10 Simple Sight-Saving Tips10 Simple Sight-Saving Tips
Take a look at 10 sight-saving tips to protect your vision and boost your eye health. Sight–it's one of the most important senses in your body. You r...
Can Blindness Be Prevented?
Can Blindness Be Prevented?
Why Do I Get Pink Eye a Lot?
Why Do I Get Pink Eye a Lot?