How can I prevent eye injuries in the workshop?

Objects can fly into your eyes and cause an injury.
Protect your eyes from flying fragments, fumes, dust  particles, sparks and splashing chemicals by always wearing safety glasses with side-shield protectors.
Read instructions thoroughly before using tools and chemicals and follow precautions for their use.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Top Eye-Health Questions to Ask Your Doctor
Whether you've scheduled a routine eye exam or have a special appointment with an eye doctor because of new symptoms, you'll get more out of your visi...
What does it mean if my eyes are frequently red and inflamed?
Inflamed eyes could be a sign of arthritis -- the painful inflammation and stiffening of joints. The...
5 Best Foods for Your Eyes
5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes
Swap your carrots for these eye-friendly foods.
What Advantages Do New Surgeons Have in Terms of Training?