With mild monovision you should still be able to get a 3D image. In the rare case where you did not, wearing a pair of glasses to correct the reading eye for distance would solve the problem. Monovision has many advantages such as being able to see a cell phone, menu, GPS in the car, computer monitor without glasses. Those are the things we do all day. How often will you be watching a 3D movie? So, go for the monovision if you have tested it with contacts or glasses and found it to be comfortable.
- Q What happens before LASIK surgery?
- Q How old do I need to be for LASIK surgery?
- Q Can I have LASIK surgery if I have had corneal ulcers?
- Q What happens after LASIK surgery?
- Q Should I have LASIK if I have keratoconus?
- Q What will my vision be like after LASIK?