With mild monovision you should still be able to get a 3D image. In the rare case where you did not, wearing a pair of glasses to correct the reading eye for distance would solve the problem. Monovision has many advantages such as being able to see a cell phone, menu, GPS in the car, computer monitor without glasses. Those are the things we do all day. How often will you be watching a 3D movie? So, go for the monovision if you have tested it with contacts or glasses and found it to be comfortable.
- Q What are the benefits of using wavefront technology?
- Q Why is a trial lens recommended before LASIK monovision surgery?
- Q If I have diabetes, can I have Lasik surgery?
- Q What is all-laser Lasik surgery?
- Q Can I get LASIK if I have keratoconus?
- Q Can I undergo LASIK if I have pellucid marginal degeneration?