IOL implants are well tolerated by the eye and are intended to last for a lifetime. Only rarely do the lenses need to be removed and replaced.
- Q How do phakic intraocular lenses (IOLs) help correct eyesight?
- Q Why should I talk with my ophthalmologist about intraocular lenses (IOLs)?
- Q What are monofocal intraocular lenses in cataract surgery?
- Q What are the benefits of intraocular lens implantation?
- Q What kind of intraocular lenses can be implanted during cataract surgery?
- Q What do multifocal and accommodative IOLs do to clear vision?