If I have pseudotumor cerebri can I have Lasik surgery?

People with pseudotumor cerebri that is under control can have LASIK as long as their eyes are healthy, their corneas are thick enough, and their eyeglass prescription is stable. LASIK will not improve or worsen the pseudotumor cerebri.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Clear Cloudy Vision with Cataract Surgery
Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but if you have cataracts -- a condition marked by protein clumps in the lenses of the eyes that cause cloud...
What is occu-lock?
David K. Coats, MDDavid K. Coats, MD
The term occu-lock is not a term used by ophthalmologists. There are, however, muscular and several ...
7 Foods for Healthy Eyes
7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes
For brighter eyes and clearer vision, these foods can help.
What Are the Most Important Issues in Eye Health?