Is it normal to have white mucus in my eyes?

Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about white mucus.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Worst Case Scenario: I Slept in My Contact Lenses
It’s hard enough to brush your teeth, floss and wash your face before plopping under the covers. But if you’re one of the 41 million people in the US ...
What are the symptoms of an eye infection caused by contact lenses?
Symptoms of an eye infection caused by contact lenses include the following: eyes are irritated o...
Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?
Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?
When it comes to nourishing your vision, a good diet trumps dietary supplements–for most of us.
Will We Eventually Be Able to Cure Blindness?