What should I expect after LASIK surgery?

The first day or two after LASIK surgery your eyes will be very sensitive to light, and you may experience a small amount of discomfort in the eye. Learn more from Dr. Marian Macsai on behalf of NorthShore University about LASIK surgery.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Eye Doctors: Who's Who?
Eye Doctors: Who's Who?
Time to get your eyes checked? Well then, you have a choice to make. There's more than one type of eye doctor you can visit, and each has different cr...
Could one of my eyes be smaller than the other?
Gary S. Hirshfield, MDGary S. Hirshfield, MD
Many patients come in with the complaint of an eye being smaller and it is almost always a result of...
7 Foods for Healthy Eyes
7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes
For brighter eyes and clearer vision, these foods can help.
Do genetics Play a Role in Eye Diseases Like Glaucoma?