Does vision care insurance cover the cost of glasses?

Vision-care insurance usually provides a discount on the cost of prescription lenses and eyeglass frames. Some limits apply and you will probably have to buy the glasses from a vision center on the plan’s approved list. Contact your provider to find out the details of your specific plan.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Eat This Crunchy Snack for Stronger Vision
Handful of cashews or a cup of popcorn: Which afternoon snack does the biggest favor for your eyes? Take the nuts. One study showed that a weekly ser...
How do I manage my viral eye infections on a daily basis?
Managing a viral eye infection is often simply a case of staying home and limiting contact with othe...
5 Best Foods for Your Eyes
5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes5 Best Foods for Your Eyes
Swap your carrots for these eye-friendly foods.
How Do You Inspire the Next Generation of Ophthalmologists?